Monday, November 19, 2007

Road Trip




Jenna, Gayle, Gracie, & I took a day trip to Gulfport. Why you may ask? Why not I answer? We left early Monday morning and enjoyed a nice ride down 49S. We shopped in Gulfport and then headed for the beach - Photo op! :)

Jenna and Gracie had a big time playing in the sand and splashing in the water. We had hoped Jenna would wear herself out and sleep all the way home. Jenna had other plans. :) Go Diego Go, was high on her list of things to do/watch. Listening to Diego on the TV at home is tolerable but when the DVD player is right behind your headrest Diego isn’t quite as loveable. :)

Everyone had a wonderful, relaxing day. Jenna fell asleep right after I put her to bed. Now it is my turn for a few Zzzzzz’s.

Julie & Jenna...