Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kindergarten - Day 2




Jenna wasn't happy about going to bed early last night and was even less happy about having to get up at 5:40 this morning. She cried and cried, "I didn't want you to sign me up for this class, mommy." :) She has heard me say during the summer that I had signed her up for art class, signed her up for cheerleading camp, signed her up for swimming lessons, etc. I guess she thought I had "signed her up" again and she wasn't interested. :) After I finally got her out of bed, fed, dressed, and in the car she was a little better. By the time we got to school she couldn't wait to get to her classroom. I think I'm in for many more mornings like today...

Jenna was excited about her homework planner and had to show it off to Granddaddy.

Jenna wanted to type. She wanted to say, "I love school." I wrote it out for her and this is what she typed. :)
I LOVE SCHOOL